ECS 5.8 IS SOUTHERN INDIANA’S PREMIER HOME INSPECTION COMPANY
Certified and Professional
- Indiana-Licensed Home Inspector: #HI01900008
- Wood Destroying Insects (WDI) CAT: 12 Pest Inspector: #F2747668
- InterNACHI Trained and Certified: #18052812
- Kentucky Disaster Service Worker: #87617
- OES Safety Assessment Program
- Commercial Property Inspectors Association Member
- International Code Council Member
- American Institute of Architects Member
- BA in Construction Management from ITT Technical Institute 2014
- Veteran Owned
- 35+ year as project manager, design, and construction administrator in commercial and multi housing projects
- 9+ years providing construction drown down inspections
- You will receive a high-quality inspection at an affordable rate
THE RIGHT TOOLS
- From our reporting software to our infrared camera, we use the most up to date and technically advanced tools to best assist us
- Serving those who serve others – 10% discount for Military, First Responders, and Public Servants
Inspected Once, Inspected Right!®
A home is the biggest purchase you’ll ever make, so it’s important to understand the condition of your investment. Let ECS 5.8 of Linden, IN provide the thorough inspection you expect and a report you can rely on to make a confident decision.
As a Certified Professional Inspectors® trained by InterNACHI® — the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors — we have the knowledge to spot problems with materials, installation and workmanship that other inspectors might miss.
We follow a comprehensive Standards of Practice, which ensures that you receive a detailed and accurate home inspection. We also abide by a strict Code of Ethics, which puts your interests first and protects your rights as a consumer. We understand how stressful a real estate transaction can be. So, whether you’re buying or building a new home, selling the one you’re in, or purchasing an investment property, let ECS 5.8 give you the peace of mind you deserve to make the right choice for your family’s future.
Pet Safety Checklist
Your pets are a part of the family! Learn how to keep your pets safe in your new home.
THE SAFE HOME BOOK
Whether you’re a first-time homeowner or a veteran of residential real estate transactions, The Safe Home Book is filled with essential tips and facts that every family needs to live safely and comfortably in their home.
LIFE EXPECTANCY CHART
The predicted life expectancy of appliances, products materials, systems and components.
ECS 5.8 provides additional limited warranties at No added cost
This service covers the repair of leaks to your home’s roof for a period of 5 years following the date of inspection. (Excluding damaged roofing-system materials observed during home inspection.)
Mold is a very serious issue, which is why we back up all of our inspections with MoldSafe. If mold is found in your home that was not present at the time of the inspection, you are covered for remediation, up to $200.
This service provides one full year of coverage to treat any new termite infestation that occurs at the home inspected, and wasnt present at the time of inspection. Rest assured knowing that if termites do show up after us, you will be provided with follow-up treatment.
You are provided with 90 days of Sewer Line Protection and Main Water Supply Line Protection with every standard home inspection. Worry less about that garbage by having up to $4,000 in coverage.
ECS 5.8 LLC
Home & Commercial Inspections